Tune, speakers

Nruis89

Nruis89

Jan 4, 2021
Buchanan, Georgia
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Okay just got my 2021 1000-5 yesterday. Put 106 miles on it today. I absolutely love it. So with that I like the power but I can handle more. What tune do I need. What other power mods. How does the tune work. Also what do y’all prefer for speaker/ stereo set ups. Thanks.

Reactions: JenElio
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
After a long wait I finally was able to go pick one up today in laurel Mississippi. Any things I need to know or adjust before I break it in. I have 3 Honda atvs so I’m familiar with them but not this.Plan to keep it pretty basic for A while. A light bar, some tunes and maybe a front and back bumper.
🤔 Ummmmmmm.........yeah!! Welcome to the best place to ask these questions! We love spending your money 💰 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: Raynman
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Okay just got my 2021 1000-5 yesterday. Put 106 miles on it today. I absolutely love it. So with that I like the power but I can handle more. What tune do I need. What other power mods. How does the tune work. Also what do y’all prefer for speaker/ stereo set ups. Thanks.
Can't help you too much on these topics as I don't really know enough about "engine tunes" and as far as "music tunes" I just have a Bluetooth speaker I hang on my roll bar for now.
But I'm sure others will chime in soon, plenty of great help and info here 👍

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Also what do y’all prefer for speaker/ stereo set ups. Thanks.
A good question for @trigger...
Glad you love your Pioneer......😎

Reactions: trigger
Nruis89

Nruis89

Jan 4, 2021
Buchanan, Georgia
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Ordered the pv3 today. Plan on getting a custom tune. I have a jbl Bluetooth speaker. It’s not loud enough. I want something a little bigger and louder. I don’t think I’ll ride my rubicon or foreman’s again lol

Raynman

Raynman

Sudo Flotation device inspector
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2019
Thumb area, Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ordered the pv3 today. Plan on getting a custom tune. I have a jbl Bluetooth speaker. It’s not loud enough. I want something a little bigger and louder. I don’t think I’ll ride my rubicon or foreman’s again lol
Will the PV3 work on the 2021? it wasn't posted on there site yet, or at least when I checked

Reactions: Nruis89
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
A good question for @trigger...
Glad you love your Pioneer......😎

Not much of a P1 guy and don't know anything about a tuner for it. I run a Dobeck AFR on the 500 and that's the extent of it.
As for stereo, you can get a sound bar and sub. I've heard the WetSounds and it's pretty good. Build your own would be the way to go if you want really good sound. An in dash receiver, good amp and then the speakers and pods of your choice. Have seen a few different setups for a sub in the P1, depends on budget and quality.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!