P1000 TurnSignal kit -With Hazard light option?

ch33br0h

ch33br0h

Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2018
Jardín, Antioquia - Colombia, South America!
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Greetings,

curious if anyone can recommend a good kit to have turn lights and hazard lights -with a waterproof switch.
Seems like all the ones I have found either dont have a hazard option or one in particular does not come with a waterproof switch..

thank you!!

Reactions: sharp and BWAF

0860silverado

Lifetime Member
May 25, 2017
louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Greetings,

curious if anyone can recommend a good kit to have turn lights and hazard lights -with a waterproof switch.
Seems like all the ones I have found either dont have a hazard option or one in particular does not come with a waterproof switch..

thank you!!
I got the XTC kit. Turn and flashers. Optional vertical or horizontal switch. Waterproof switches. (They are the standard size dash mount toggle switch). They tie in to the Honda brake light system so they use the factory rear lights. Good luck.

WhitJo

WhitJo

Supporting Member
Jul 13, 2018
Mtns of East TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just installed the XTC kit on my P1KD....works very well...
I mounted the control box under the hood on the cross bar...
Has horn and flasher option...I also got the lighted license plate frame
IMG 2560

advertisement
TurnPro

TurnPro

Vendor
Jan 17, 2017
Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-4
I just finished my install today on the kit I received from TurnPro with the hazard option.
happy to have turn signals and hazards now !!
since this is my every day rig, I'm now 100% compliant with the law!!
So awesome to hear @ch33br0h We love hearing from our clients & enjoy what we do to the fullest! Please reach out anytime you need us!! Thanks again!

Reactions: sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!