P1000 Work light Trigger Switch for Auto Backup Light Kit

A

aucivil

Jul 23, 2022
Alabama
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

I'll be installing on a 2023 1000-5 Trail edition. I assume the sxs trigger switch assembly made for the 1000-6 model is just longer. Would the extra length of the 1000-6 version be a benefit when installing on the 1000-5 or is there enoughy play in the 1000-5 version wiring?

Reactions: Biteme
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Waiting on accessories to be delivered
Oh so its here!

Might be better, definitely cheeper to get and put on your own accessories imo. Too many Nightmares from guys having the dealer do it. I know the fuc’d the only think i had them do up. Had to basically uninstall it and reinstall it. Wait of time

A

aucivil

Jul 23, 2022
Alabama
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Oh so its here!
View attachment 382649
Might be better, definitely cheeper to get and put on your own accessories imo. Too many Nightmares from guys having the dealer do it. I know the fuc’d the only think i had them do up. Had to basically uninstall it and reinstall it. Wait of time
Unless they sell it to someone else and refund the deposit.

They are only doing the aluminum A-arm & skid plates, roof, windshield, front and rear bumpers. I'm doing the electrical

Last edited:
Reactions: NewHere2
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Have not seen it in person but it's supposed to be at the dealer
Better go check first thing in the morning to be sure!
Hopefully its there and you dont end up with your Tutter Tatter in the dirt

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!