BOX1

Tusk Megabites mounted, and measured

T-Rad1

T-Rad1

Jun 15, 2022
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
Looks great and I'm betting they dig hard.

20220613 172243

Donzi18

Donzi18

Jan 6, 2022
Michigan
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. Talon X4 LV
Those really look great! I’m thinking of purchasing the same tire. If I use my stock wheels will I have to put spacers on my rear wheels? I’m thinking I would need 1.5”

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Those really look great! I’m thinking of purchasing the same tire. If I use my stock wheels will I have to put spacers on my rear wheels? I’m thinking I would need 1.5”
No to the spacers on stock wheels. You would only need them if you went the same size wheel all the way around.

B

Boxingdonk

Nov 2, 2022
Florida
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
How do you all like these in the mud? I was dead set on a dedicated mud tire, but not really wanting the 50+ pounds on each corner. These are much lighter and a contender, as long as they perform "well" in mud.

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
How do you all like these in the mud? I was dead set on a dedicated mud tire, but not really wanting the 50+ pounds on each corner. These are much lighter and a contender, as long as they perform "well" in mud.
A friend of mine has the original terabytes on a RZR 900 trail. They do not do well in sticky mud because the tread pattern is tight and won't clean out. The megabytes with more open space should do better in mud.

I'm thinking about terrabytes for my mom's ranger since she only uses in the yard and on road.

B

Boxingdonk

Nov 2, 2022
Florida
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
A friend of mine has the original terabytes on a RZR 900 trail. They do not do well in sticky mud because the tread pattern is tight and won't clean out. The megabytes with more open space should do better in mud.

I'm thinking about terrabytes for my mom's ranger since she only uses in the yard and on road.
Mine will be dedicated trail tires and a more street friendly set for around the farm and road, won't fit in the garage with 32's anyway so will be swapping them on and off when needed.

Stilly1155

Stilly1155

Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2020
Peoria AZ
Ownership

1. Talon x4
This last summer I put around 1000 miles on them. I ride in the Forrest in Northern AZ and this year we had some major rain storms. I got caught on some trails that had huge mud holes with really sticky mud and these went through them with no problem and self cleaned fine.

HTH

Reactions: Boxingdonk
B

Boxingdonk

Nov 2, 2022
Florida
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
This last summer I put around 1000 miles on them. I ride in the Forrest in Northern AZ and this year we had some major rain storms. I got caught on some trails that had huge mud holes with really sticky mud and these went through them with no problem and self cleaned fine.

HTH
That's great to hear, thanks!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!