drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Maybe someone's already posted this but I was looking this morning and couldn't find them only in smaller sizes. I started a chat and I was told they were not making them any longer! Finally found a good tire at a reasonable price and they discontinue them. The fella I was chatting with from Rocky Mtn said there are a lot of people pissed off about it. Oh well, I'm good for a while anyway... plenty of tread.

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I had seen on RMATV that they only had one size. Didnt know what that was about, but that explains it. Maybe i should save mine as a collector item

Huntnbuddy2

Huntnbuddy2

Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sand Mtn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Maybe someone's already posted this but I was looking this morning and couldn't find them only in smaller sizes. I started a chat and I was told they were not making them any longer! Finally found a good tire at a reasonable price and they discontinue them. The fella I was chatting with from Rocky Mtn said there are a lot of people pissed off about it. Oh well, I'm good for a while anyway... plenty of tread.
What size were you needing?

Reactions: BWAF and drfubar
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
What size were you needing?
I don't need any right now. I have 4 with less than 300 miles on them and one more new one as a spare. 30x10x14
Just happened to notice the other day that all they had were smaller sizes so I asked if they were low in stock or were getting discontinued..

Reactions: BWAF
Huntnbuddy2

Huntnbuddy2

Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sand Mtn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I don't need any right now. I have 4 with less than 300 miles on them and one more new one as a spare. 30x10x14
Just happened to notice the other day that all they had were smaller sizes so I asked if they were low in stock or were getting discontinued..

I have an extra set but they are smaller than your 30's. it is the set I won at the Takeover.

Reactions: drfubar and BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!