drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Maybe someone's already posted this but I was looking this morning and couldn't find them only in smaller sizes. I started a chat and I was told they were not making them any longer! Finally found a good tire at a reasonable price and they discontinue them. The fella I was chatting with from Rocky Mtn said there are a lot of people pissed off about it. Oh well, I'm good for a while anyway... plenty of tread.

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I had seen on RMATV that they only had one size. Didnt know what that was about, but that explains it. Maybe i should save mine as a collector item

Huntnbuddy2

Huntnbuddy2

Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sand Mtn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Maybe someone's already posted this but I was looking this morning and couldn't find them only in smaller sizes. I started a chat and I was told they were not making them any longer! Finally found a good tire at a reasonable price and they discontinue them. The fella I was chatting with from Rocky Mtn said there are a lot of people pissed off about it. Oh well, I'm good for a while anyway... plenty of tread.
What size were you needing?

Reactions: BWAF and drfubar
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
What size were you needing?
I don't need any right now. I have 4 with less than 300 miles on them and one more new one as a spare. 30x10x14
Just happened to notice the other day that all they had were smaller sizes so I asked if they were low in stock or were getting discontinued..

Reactions: BWAF
Huntnbuddy2

Huntnbuddy2

Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sand Mtn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I don't need any right now. I have 4 with less than 300 miles on them and one more new one as a spare. 30x10x14
Just happened to notice the other day that all they had were smaller sizes so I asked if they were low in stock or were getting discontinued..

I have an extra set but they are smaller than your 30's. it is the set I won at the Takeover.

Reactions: drfubar and BWAF