People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
Does anyone notice their P5 being twitchy if driving on pavement? Sway bar is off and I get a lot of twitchy side to side rocking when driving. Sway bar is removed. 1.5" spacers on rear only. using 12" aftermarket 5+2 rims with low air pressure. I'm thinking that this maybe the reason as my old 14" rims on the old P5 didn't do this hardly at all. I wonder if its in the rim size, air pressure or something else? I wonder if front 1" spacers would help?? thoughts???

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
What pressure u running? Your old one gets Squirrley on pavement when the tires are at 10 psi or lower.;) Weight in your storage box makes a difference when u have lower psi in then tires

Reactions: GRANITE
alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
Chances are the alignment and/or air pressure..

advertisement
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just my opinion for road and trail , happy medium!
And we greatly value it.
I have different priorities than most, and sharp handling isn't near the top.
I will say that BH' s ride so good, I could prob run more in them comfortably.

Reactions: Chooglin
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
4 is what my atvs call for, run 6-8 on P500, 27s, depending on rock riding comfort. Guess each tire and comfort level is different, carry a 12v Husky compressor to adjust as needed. Like Chooglin said, lower pressure had mud and tree bark scrape into the tire bead. Pain to get out.

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
I don’t know why I had it this low to be honest!!!! I think I was trying to see how soft the ride would be with 12” rims vs the 14”. If I had it to over. I’d go 14” as it’s not a big difference at all

C

Chooglin

I don’t know why I had it this low to be honest!!!! I think I was trying to see how soft the ride would be with 12” rims vs the 14”. If I had it to over. I’d go 14” as it’s not a big difference at all
Did you ever find a set of W.E. shocks ?

ReidMcT

ReidMcT

Lifetime Member
Sep 13, 2017
Hunt, TX
Ownership

1. 700-2
Sorry if this is a stupid question; I haven't near the SxS experience of most of you. Why is no one suggesting reinstalling the sway bar that was removed? After all, isn't its purpose to counter the problem of side-to-side rocking?

Again, sorry if the answer is obvious to all but me. I'll just return to the children's table. :)

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!