BOX1

Two of my favorite year model Plymouths

MI-Trailblazer

MI-Trailblazer

Apr 4, 2019
Parma, MI
Ownership

1. 500
Nice detail touch there - hockey strip has class index number for SG in place of the engine size.

Only thing I never liked about SG was you build the car to run low 8-sec, then electronically handicap it to hold the 9.90 class index. Starting line engines rev-up, tree goes done, car wheel stands then all but shuts off and then gradually accelerates to the top end. Always made more sense to me to run as hard as you could to the 330, then start cutting power.

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Nice detail touch there - hockey strip has class index number for SG in place of the engine size.

Only thing I never liked about SG was you build the car to run low 8-sec, then electronically handicap it to hold the 9.90 class index. Starting line engines rev-up, tree goes done, car wheel stands then all but shuts off and then gradually accelerates to the top end. Always made more sense to me to run as hard as you could to the 330, then start cutting power.
I can't stand that either, Super Street and Super Comp the same way, however I can stand Super Street the best and Super Comp the least. At least Super Street has more door cars instead of dragsters!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!