P1000 Under dash storage

LapZ

LapZ

Feb 27, 2016
Illinois
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-5
So is there a part number or should I just contact my dealer?

J

Jshell3

Contact your dealer.. most dealers allow 15-20% off.

Mine came out to $100..
You got a picture of it installed, too?

I called the dealer. $120 OTD. So I ordered it 2 weeks ago. Hasn't called me back.
I called him. He said Thursday.

We'll see. I would think these should have caught up by now. (or he just forgot)

J

JTW

IMG 3563 IMG 3564

renosxs

renosxs

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2017
reno, nv
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just installed the storage unit in my 2016 P-1005. Hard to tell what the long/short push tabs are but I had issues with the "long one" fitting in the position described by the instructions. I swapped them and all installed fine. So I put the larger buttons trim tabs in the lower 4 hole areas; these are the ones your drill in the 2016. The other went into the existing holes which your removed the existing tabs to mount the storage. Bought from TMSparts.com for $102 which was the cheapest I could find. Free shipping.

Next up is a second battery and switch panel.

Reactions: JTW and Montecresto
BVerhulst

BVerhulst

Jul 3, 2018
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine was about $120, expensive, but absolutely a worth-while addition. These machines need more places to stow gloves and bino’s and maps and and and...

I’m 6’4”, and in no way do I think this takes away leg-room.

Reactions: Smitty335 and JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Mine was about $120, expensive, but absolutely a worth-while addition. These machines need more places to stow gloves and bino’s and maps and and and...

I’m 6’4”, and in no way do I think this takes away leg-room.
Welcome to the forum. I don’t see that it cramps leg room either.

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!