1. 1000-5
IMG 1516
IMG 1515

IMG 1512

IMG 1510

IMG 1508
IMG 1507

Hi from Nevada,
Installed the first 2 mods to my p1000-5D I purchased both the oem under seat storage system and the under dash storage system. They both where increadably easy to install and it took about 30 minutes for each option. In the instructions for the underdash storage indicated that you need to mount first to mark and drill some holes but come to find out my 2017 had the hole locations dimpled where the holes go. The underdash also will NOT block the 12 volt outlet there is a cut out for it (see pic). For 200 bucks it provided some much needed storage. Enjoy

Reactions: Jshell3 and Ridem32
Redmist

Redmist

Jun 9, 2016
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does the under seat storage fit the 2016 pioneers?

J

Jshell3

Does the under seat storage fit the 2016 pioneers?
Yep. It does. Like @RobertinNevada said, you may have a little more thinking involved with hole placement accuracy, but the dashes are the same for the most part.

Also, @RobertinNevada i just installed mine (under the dash) about 3 days ago!

Good job! That's a clean looking ride!

J

Jshell3

Here's pics of mine.
P1000m5 - BIG BLUE

I also have 2017. So I also had the little dots to help my drill bit start in the right spot.

Pretty sweet.

As far as Honda OEM accessories, the under dash storage is the best deal going!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!