P1000 Under seat storage

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looking at where to get a good deal on the storage container for under the seat. Got some Christmas cash and been wanting one so where would be the best place to get a good deal on one? THANKS!

Reactions: sharp
Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I bought the Honda version. It fit but is empty, a little inconvenient to get to.
Yeah that’s the one I’m looking at getting just seeing if there are any deals out there besides buying direct from Honda. Plan on putting stuff I don’t use much under there instead of taking up room elsewhere. For what we pay for these machines they should come with this stuff.

Reactions: sharp and Tuco69
D

DDDonkey

I have bought the under seat storage and extra dash storage from eBay, both new from dealers just at a discount with free shipping and no tax. I keep some tools and an air compressor in the under seat one, the only time I look in it is when I wash the pioneer. I really like the under dash storage, I use it daily.

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have bought the under seat storage and extra dash storage from eBay, both new from dealers just at a discount with free shipping and no tax. I keep some tools and an air compressor in the under seat one, the only time I look in it is when I wash the pioneer. I really like the under dash storage, I use it daily.
That’s what I plan on keeping in mine. I always carry a duffle bag with extra tools towels rags and a compressor and a tire plug kit. Just like to be prepared. Never know when you will need it and it’s all come in handy A time or two. I’ve also been thinking about the dash one that would also be handy. Never thought of checking eBay. Will go searching. Thanks!

Reactions: sharp
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That’s what I plan on keeping in mine. I always carry a duffle bag with extra tools towels rags and a compressor and a tire plug kit. Just like to be prepared. Never know when you will need it and it’s all come in handy A time or two. I’ve also been thinking about the dash one that would also be handy. Never thought of checking eBay. Will go searching. Thanks!
I really like the dash storage. I have yet to use the under seat storage in 2 years, but I should probably put a few things in there just in case.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

D

DDDonkey

I really like the dash storage. I have yet to use the under seat storage in 2 years, but I should probably put a few things in there just in case.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I did not think that I would use the dash storage as much as I do, but I am glad I got it.

Reactions: sharp and Little_g
advertisement
Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks everyone found it on eBay for $95. Next is gonna be the dash one. I blame @DDDonkey for making me spend my money lol. I always forget about looking at eBay for stuff. I guess amazon is just so tattooed on my brain :rolleyes:. Thanks for all the help! Happy New year everyone!

Reactions: Remington and sharp
S

Superthrill

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are the under seat ones from Honda waterproof?

Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
No, they do have a drain plug.
You’re right but there is a drain hole. Thought about putting a plug in it. Where I ride if I get water up to the bottom of the seat I’ve riden into the pond!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!