Talon Universal Lumbar Seat back support?

cummins14

cummins14

Jul 18, 2019
GA
Ownership

1. Talon X
I wanted to see if anyone has found a universal lumbar support that could be installed under the seat back covers. I prefer a more laid back seat design, but that's not a possibility it appears. After a day of riding, my lower back is sore & tired and I think a lumbar support may be the ticket. Thanks

Reactions: cutt69
Lil_Steve

Lil_Steve

May 22, 2019
Gilbert, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon R
I wanted to see if anyone has found a universal lumbar support that could be installed under the seat back covers. I prefer a more laid back seat design, but that's not a possibility it appears. After a day of riding, my lower back is sore & tired and I think a lumbar support may be the ticket. Thanks

I haven't tried a lumbar support but the last few times out in the Talon I used a memory foam seat pad. I have the SATV flip up windshield and the lower half often doesn't give me an optimal view of the trail. At 5'4" I'm pretty short so I've tried the pad for a little more comfort and height. It actually works better than I thought it would and since I use a 5 point harness snuggged up tight, the pad doesn't budge under me. Maybe give one of those memory foam/gel lumbar support pads a try?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!