P1000 Upgrade OEM Bumper from STD to LE

T

Tincan

Oct 1, 2017
British Columbia, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hi All, what I wanted to do was get rid of my stock oem ( non headlight wrap around bumper) for one that is on the LE model (part # 08P70-HL4-A00). They are insanely expensive, so I thought that someone out there might have one sitting around when they have upgraded that they might want to get rid of. I'm up here in B.C so hopefully there might be someone close.

Just thought I would throw it out there.

Thanks

Reactions: sharp and TimG
TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
Hi All, what I wanted to do was get rid of my stock oem ( non headlight wrap around bumper) for one that is on the LE model (part # 08P70-HL4-A00). They are insanely expensive, so I thought that someone out there might have one sitting around when they have upgraded that they might want to get rid of. I'm up here in B.C so hopefully there might be someone close.

Just thought I would throw it out there.

Thanks

I just got one from Rocky Mountain ATV delivered here for less than $300 U.S. you could check them.

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
You're welcome my friend, that is for a 2016.

Reactions: sharp
T

Tincan

Oct 1, 2017
British Columbia, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Great thanks guys, I will try Rocky Mt ATV and see what I can get and sent up here. Hopefully with the duty, taxes and shipping will be lower than what I can get up here.

Reactions: TimG and sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!