• Thread starter LincolnSixAlpha
  • Start date
L

LincolnSixAlpha

Feb 3, 2021
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon R
Recently, I met a fellow UTV enthusiast a month or so back. Turns out that he owns a UTV shop in Prescott AZ, Bad Side x Sides. We discussed swapping out springs (my OEM springs were sagging badly in the rear by this point of ownership). Fast forward a month or so, my 2021 Talon has new Eibach Springs installed with Shock therapy limit straps (front) and a Rugged Radio for the Honda Talons.

As it turns out there's an aftermarket supplier in the UTV marketspace (LM-UTV) who was needing a Talon, also in Prescott, from which to finish fit some parts they want to supply to Talon owners. I offered up my Talon, and as they are just finishing up on their products, I'll supply a few photos for your consumption. At this time, my understanding is that they are going to offer up radius rods, and tie rods with upgraded Heim joints. The pictures I'll provide will show that.

If you are in the Phoenix area, and you're looking for an installer, basically someone to trust your UTV upgrades to, please contact Dan @ (Bad Side x Sides) 928-925-6926. He's awesome to work with, and very accommodating as he has a lot of his clients out of the Phoenix valley.

The manufacturer of the upgraded radius rods and tie rods are LM-UTV and can be found here: Indestructible UTV Parts and Accessories | LM-UTV

At this time I don't believe their website is showing the new Talon parts, but contacting Dan @ Bad Side x Sides will help you net the right parts for your ride. Dan will also help you with the install if you wish.

I also had an opportunity to visit LM-UTV, so a few shots will show the process of fitment, etc. These products carry a lifetime warranty. As an FYI, I'm not associated with either Bad Side x Sides or LM-UTV for any purpose other than being a customer. I'm sharing because the products look awesome, and I needed to replace my slightly bent radius arm. You can see now how much clearance my cart has.

IMG 0411 IMG 0412 IMG 0413 IMG 0414 IMG 0422 IMG 0452 IMG 0453 IMG 0454

L

LincolnSixAlpha

Feb 3, 2021
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon R
Looks great! How do you like the Eibach springs?
Well, I'm hopeful to know more in a few days when I get my ride back. It's been @ the fabricators (LM-UTV) being used as a fitting tool so that they could complete all of their measurements before making products. As you can see, they've pretty much completed. My buddy who's installing them said it rode so much better than the stock springs the little he took it out to let the suspension settle, before readjusting it. Worth noting my stock suspension was sagging in the rear something fierce before the swapout. I'll update once I know more, and have an opportunity to take it out.

Enigma

Enigma

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Great pics !!!! and information. Were you able to get front and rear limit straps from Shock therapy? Last I heard Shock therapy was only recommending limit straps on the front for Talons. Thanks again for the info and pics.

L

LincolnSixAlpha

Feb 3, 2021
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thanks, I'm very happy with the setup. As for the limit straps, I specifically wanted the Shock Therapy limit straps. My after-market wheels and tires are heavy, and that "thud" was making me nuts! I do have the Shock Therapy straps in the front, but none in the rear. I can confirm that they do indeed work, and I'm very happy with them. So now when I ride, the car is much quieter as well. For sure the OEM springs are total junk compared to these eibach springs.

L

LincolnSixAlpha

Feb 3, 2021
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon R
Looks great! How do you like the Eibach springs?
I can confirm that the springs are a great improvement over the junk stock springs. I'm very happy with the Eibach springs, no more harsh riding!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!