P700 UPI A arm guards?

1950Willys

1950Willys

Apr 4, 2019
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
I just installed a set along with the 3/16 aluminum skid plate. The factory thin plastic one was bent upwards along the rear contcting the motor. The a arm guards may only be 1/8 inch but they are very stout. The fronts require three holes to be drilled and the rears only one hole . Installed a arm guards in about an hour . Provide good coverage and the fronts retain the plastic guards for additional coverage. Skid plate was tougher as 6 years worth of mud and water caused the mounting bolts to rust badly. PB Baster a few days before removal got all but three out without breaking.

Skid plate Rear a arm Aarm 1

FlipKing

FlipKing

May 17, 2020
Georgia
Ownership

1. 700-4
I had to drill a 1 hole in each one on the rear, but I didn't have to drill the front at all but I have a 2020 , that may be the difference. I've been very happy with them so far.

Reactions: Backwoods

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!