Utility options??

L

Logdog10

Apr 11, 2021
Alabama
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I want to see your ideas to make the most out of your machine for utility/work purposes! Custom ideas, things you’ve bought, etc. I’m talking trailers, bed extenders, anything you use that’s made getting the job done easier/more efficient. Thanks!

Reactions: Smitty335
bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is my M101-A2 military cargo trailer. Normally use it behind a FJ Cruiser, but working with the P1K-5 is convenient. Not sure I'd take too much off road as it's a bit heavy for that. Here we're cleaning up a fall bumper crop of leaves.

zSK0Ce0m.jpg

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Everything that I have added to my machine is based solely on making jobs easier and making the machine more utility capable.

Reactions: Logdog10
L

Logdog10

Apr 11, 2021
Alabama
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
This is my M101-A2 military cargo trailer. Normally use it behind a FJ Cruiser, but working with the P1K-5 is convenient. Not sure I'd take too much off road as it's a bit heavy for that. Here we're cleaning up a fall bumper crop of leaves.

zSK0Ce0m.jpg
Very nice! Sweet machine too!

Reactions: Robobrainiac

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!