P500 UTV snowblower attachment

hallic

hallic

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2019
Central MN
Ownership

1. 500
I have the big fancy Ego mower, and its a beast. Was looking into the Ego snowblower a few years back, but it was cheaper to buy a warn provantage plow for my Rubicon, lol, so I went with that. Sold that off last year to a buddy of mine, paid for half my p5 :cool:

The Ego leaf blower eats battery faster than the mower does, lol. But it does quick charge pretty fast, barely have time to finish a beer. Totally worth the cost for Ego, the warranty is fantastic for battery power system. Friend of mine has their chain saw and raves about it.

Reactions: trigger and Jerryg
GAug440

GAug440

Apr 18, 2020
Wi
Ownership

1. 500
I’m glad it’s almost mid-April, we should be done with snow for a while here in Wisconsin. Knock on wood. I run a plow on my p500, plus I have a heavy duty two stage snow blower, as well as a small single stage, I have a long pia driveway with a large circle. Figuring out where to put the snow is always a challenge, because I don’t want large banks. Every snow fall is different, sometimes plowing doesn’t work and only the big two stage will do the job. Sometimes I use the plow to make a windrow, and follow up with the blower to avoid making a big bank. Depending on time of the year makes a big difference too. If you build up big banks early in the season, it just gets harder each time. February or March I don’t mind making bigger banks because they normally won’t last too long. Long story short, its always a little different so having multiple tools is nice.

Reactions: Jerryg

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!