P1000 Vent line that points down under driver

M

Millerhunts

Mar 1, 2016
Baton Rouge
Does anyone know what the vent line is that points down under the driver? It is the only one that I haven't ran up because it points down.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I would leave it be, no need to extend it.

M

MackyD

Apr 3, 2016
S.W Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I extended mine up to the handlebar on my Rincon because of potential dirt getting up the weep hole drain and causing premature failure of the seal(had several members had failures because of it). When I ran my up, I installed a small clear fuel filter so I could see antifreeze in the line in the event that I did have a pump seal failure. I plan on routing all of mine on my pioneer soon. Cheap insurance on keeping water and contaminants out of everything.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!