Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was going to see if yall were riding, but my wife and kids have gotten ahold of me now... :rolleyes:
Thats what caller ID is for! Sometimes ya gotta let that stuff go to voicemail lmao. Don't know what we gotta do to get to ride together lol. Guess one of us needs to quit work. I'll ask the wife if I can volunteer lol.

Revtech100

Revtech100

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2016
Anchorage, AK
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm working on the vent lines until my snorkel arrives. It's nice to have a mud free machine to do this on.

For vents here is what I have.

1) rear differential
2) front differential
3) adjuster box behind driver seat
4) fuel tank
5) transmission
6) fan

I plan to connect fan and front differential together. Any issues? I believe I read there is none.

Did I miss anything?

Any suggested routings? I will take everything to roof level. Any suggestions on getting the front diff vent out from under the dash without taking the plastic off? I haven't looked hard at routing, I've just identified all the locations I had read about.

Thanks

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm working on the vent lines until my snorkel arrives. It's nice to have a mud free machine to do this on.

For vents here is what I have.

1) rear differential
2) front differential
3) adjuster box behind driver seat
4) fuel tank
5) transmission
6) fan

I plan to connect fan and front differential together. Any issues? I believe I read there is none.

Did I miss anything?

Any suggested routings? I will take everything to roof level. Any suggestions on getting the front diff vent out from under the dash without taking the plastic off? I haven't looked hard at routing, I've just identified all the locations I had read about.

Thanks

You didn't miss anything. Actually, there's not a vent for the trans, it's actually the transfer case. But I'll give it to you that Honda calls it the sub trans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
As far as joining the lines, you'll be fine. You could also add the sub trans line to that as well and the cable box. Only the fuel line needs to be separate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Revtech100
Revtech100

Revtech100

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2016
Anchorage, AK
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I k
You didn't miss anything. Actually, there's not a vent for the trans, it's actually the transfer case. But I'll give it to you that Honda calls it the sub trans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

I knew that! Lol.

Revtech100

Revtech100

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2016
Anchorage, AK
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got them all vented today. Easy peasy. Hooked the fan and front diff together. Then ran the sub tran and tied the adjuster box to it and the rest diff into it also. Ran all vents to roof line. Easiest vent job I ever did. Hope the snorkel stuff comes tomorrow so I can do that and the seat insulation. Thanks to everyone that gave advice. Great forum!

Reactions: joeymt33 and sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!