swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
if your not used to a sxs . Yes the 700 hundred seems to vibrate too much. Especially if it’s lugging in a higher gear. Sometimes I would brake just to get it to downshift. I’m just guessing you aren’t used to the sxs world is why I think it’s normal. The 700 was my first real sxs and It felt strange to me as well.How the torque convertor feels to me was hard to get used to.The chattering brakes and noises from axles and gears seemed too loud.But I have come to find it normal now. But if you explain more about it. Im sure myself and others will help you better if there is something actually wrong with your machine.

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have a new 700 and I have noticed that it has a excessive vibration when the motor is running around 2000 rpm. Is that normal?
Welcome from Michigan!
Yes normal and you'll get use to it. Like just said up above.

What's more important than a vibration is pics. First unofficial rule.
PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN! ;)

Amitchellr

Amitchellr

Mar 12, 2022
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from Missouri. Don’t have the 700 but the 520 has some vibration and kicks like a mule when it shifts but the dealer and members here have assured me it’s normal. Have fun and we are waiting on those pictures.

D

Davekat1

Mar 20, 2022
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-2
if your not used to a sxs . Yes the 700 hundred seems to vibrate too much. Especially if it’s lugging in a higher gear. Sometime I would brake to get it to downshift. I’m just guessing you aren’t used to the sxs world is why I say it’s normal. The 700 was my first real sxs and It felt strange to me. How the torque convertor felt to me was hard to get used to.chattering brakes and noises from axles and gears just seemed bad to me🤣But I come to find it normal. But if you explain more then others will help you better if there is something actually wrong with your machine
Thanks for the info.

advertisement
KevP700-4

KevP700-4

Mar 27, 2021
Northern MI
Ownership

1. 700-4
Our 2021 700-4 has about 470 miles on it now. The machine has broke-in and smoothed considerably since new. That includes engine smoothness, front and rear differential, starter and basically everything that moves. It did seem as things were very tight over the first 100-200 miles.

If this isn't your experience, I would first look at the plugs for fouling. Next check your valve clearances, lots written on this forum about them as well as on YouTube. The valves could cause what you're seeing, feeling. Lastly if no joy, run some tank/injector cleaner with your next fillup of fresh gas.

Always buy a good grade of fuel and use stabilizer if some time between your rides. Hopefully you'll never need the stabilizer👍

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!