P700 Vibration when in 4x4 right before shift

M

mchaulerz

Jan 22, 2016
Bradenton, FL
Ownership

1. 700-4
Any of you experience this? I notice it most when in 2nd gear, before it shifts, it vibrates quite a bit. If I let off the throttle to keep it in 2nd, it vibrates the entire time in the upper range of rpm's.

I can have it in 2 wheel drive and never experience this.

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
4wd drive will do that kind of stuff sometimes. I don't THINK you have anything to worry about. Seems someone reported this before and the cause was his front tires were inflated to different pressures! I couldn't hardly believe it but he said once he got both tires at the exact same psi the vibration quit. At least it's something easy you could try, not sure how bad the vibration is.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!