Vintage snowmobiles

MtClimber500

MtClimber500

Supporting Member
Nov 21, 2020
Butte, Mt
Ownership

1. 500
I grew up on a couple dual track Skidoo's in the 60's. I still think they were some of the best design for pulling and straight on climbing. I run around on a 95 Yamaha now. Too old to control one of the new long track turbo's. And I'd never get one unstuck.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
The 906
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I grew up on a couple dual track Skidoo's in the 60's. I still think they were some of the best design for pulling and straight on climbing. I run around on a 95 Yamaha now. Too old to control one of the new long track turbo's. And I'd never get one unstuck.
Probably an Alpine model, did it have a single front ski? That's another I'd probably buy just because. They were more like a tractor with tracks..... steel stamped frame, twin tracks, hi-lo-rev transmission. They'd go through anything even while pulling a heavy load but if you got it stuck you're better off leaving it till spring....lol

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon x4
See the drop off?
F618CC18 9109 4FE0 A79A F0640500CE17