P500 Walker Evans or Elka Stage 3

J

Jack_Burton

Dec 15, 2018
Stoddard Valley
Ownership

1. 500
After putting the WE's on I noticed the ride is more enjoyable and comfortable. Now, I can't wait for my Elkas to show up so I can put on the rear.

Definitely well worth money.

Reactions: Chooglin
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
You are more than welcome to take mine for a ride if you want , that is if you can restrain yourself from buying them before the Takeover :)

I remember you and I having this conversation last year, you were going to take mine for a ride to feel the difference. We then found out that you couldn't restrain yourself, lol! :D

C

Chooglin

I remember you and I having this conversation last year, you were going to take mine for a ride to feel the difference. We then found out that you couldn't restrain yourself, lol! :D
So true , you know the feeling! ;) . I have slowed way down on the mods , I have a few things I want to get done before the Takeover and then "I AM DONE"

Reactions: Eltobgi and trigger
Normanator22

Normanator22

Lifetime Member
Dec 30, 2018
GA
Ownership

1. 500
So true , you know the feeling! ;) . I have slowed way down on the mods , I have a few things I want to get done before the Takeover and then "I AM DONE"

I said I was done when I bought this machine... hahaha

Seriously it’s so easy to get caught up in the mods. My buddy was asking why not just get a ranger so you already have the suspension, bed, power steering, etc... I said because it ain’t going the places my Honda can!!

I do feel like once the suspension is done (if it helps as much as I am hoping) I would truly be able to stop and just enjoy the ride. I left after my ride this weekend second guessing my purchase. If the ride quality goes way up, I feel like this machine would be perfect!

Normanator22

Normanator22

Lifetime Member
Dec 30, 2018
GA
Ownership

1. 500

I am already feeling this way too...

Part of me wants to wait and see the ride difference and make sure I am ready to spend the $$

The other part of me says to myself if I’m coming out with my wife to ride for two straight days and I am already uncomfortable riding just at my hunt club, pull the trigger so we both enjoy the ride at the Takeover.

Decisions, decisions...

C

Chooglin

I said I was done when I bought this machine... hahaha

Seriously it’s so easy to get caught up in the mods. My buddy was asking why not just get a ranger so you already have the suspension, bed, power steering, etc... I said because it ain’t going the places my Honda can!!

I do feel like once the suspension is done (if it helps as much as I am hoping) I would truly be able to stop and just enjoy the ride. I left after my ride this weekend second guessing my purchase. If the ride quality goes way up, I feel like this machine would be perfect!
You won't be able to stop thinking about them until you break down and buy them. I really think you will be surprised how much of a difference it's going to make!

C

Chooglin

I am already feeling this way too...

Part of me wants to wait and see the ride difference and make sure I am ready to spend the $$

The other part of me says to myself if I’m coming out with my wife to ride for two straight days and I am already uncomfortable riding just at my hunt club, pull the trigger so we both enjoy the ride at the Takeover.

Decisions, decisions...
Out of all the money I have spent on the Pioneer , my wife feels that the best money spent , was the shocks. She mentions it every time we go riding!

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Out of all the money I have spent on the Pioneer , my wife feels that the best money spent , was the shocks. She mentions it every time we go riding!

Mine too. She knows that most of what I do to this machine makes it better but she had her doubts when I bought the fronts. Expensive as hell and are they going to make much difference? The first ride with them on she was commenting how much better it was. That just made it easier to talk her into getting the rears. ;)

JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
Can’t speak for the WEs, but will say Elka Stage 3s front and rear along with radials have transformed this little rig into a smooth riding mini beast. As noted above when wives notice and endorse products pay attention.... hahhaaa. My Missus noticed immediately and that was before the radials, post install of both I try not to let her drive. She’s a kid after a rain storm with new rubber boots...
j

Normanator22

Normanator22

Lifetime Member
Dec 30, 2018
GA
Ownership

1. 500

Well... I am on standby waiting for delivery...

I couldn’t wait for the takeover. I knew this was inevitable and if the ride is as good as everyone says, I know I need this done before we go ride.

That’s it... I’m done!

C

Chooglin

Well... I am on standby waiting for delivery...

I couldn’t wait for the takeover. I knew this was inevitable and if the ride is as good as everyone says, I know I need this done before we go ride.

That’s it... I’m done!
You are going love them , it really does change the ride , it will be a different machine

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
WE Shocks been on since mile ONE.
Past experience -- Good Shocks WILL Make the Ride Better )

To All you that say -- I'M DONE -- if you keep up the BS.

We will ALL Have to -- WEAR BOOTS -- to Read this forum.

When you run out of mods ----- Remod one you already done.
Taking off the P500 Doors. --- Replacing with P520 Doors.

Don't make us ALL -- WEAR -- BOOTS. ----- Keep Mods coming.

Reactions: Mudwing
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
WE Shocks been on since mile ONE.
Past experience -- Good Shocks WILL Make the Ride Better )

To All you that say -- I'M DONE -- if you keep up the BS.

We will ALL Have to -- WEAR BOOTS -- to Read this forum.

When you run out of mods ----- Remod one you already done.
Taking off the P500 Doors. --- Replacing with P520 Doors.

Don't make us ALL -- WEAR -- BOOTS. ----- Keep Mods coming.

Except for me Pappy, you know you can go barefoot when I say it. 👣

Reactions: Mudwing
P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Except for me Pappy, you know you can go barefoot when I say it. 👣
When you !!!! --- I get out chest high WADERS & a Ladder. Some tines even that's not enough.

Since you added Nerd Bars I Need a Taller Ladder.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!