DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
@Jerryg how you liking that Wolvy?

I was definitely in the mood to trade this weekend. Good thing they are almost as rare as Hondas around here...but I tend not to make rash decisions anyway.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The 850 has been around for a little while. The 1000 is new as of last year. I thought about the 850 but the 1000 from the pioneer fit my wants. Then the X4 1000 came out, if it had been out before my pioneer I would have really looked at it.

Reactions: Jerryg
Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
@Jerryg how you liking that Wolvy?

I was definitely in the mood to trade this weekend. Good thing they are almost as rare as Hondas around here...but I tend not to make rash decisions anyway.
Enjoying it very much, it's really nice. I am still in break-in mode so I am trying to be easy on it.

The wet centrifugal clutch is a bit to get used to on take off, but I really don't miss the the jerkey gear changes of my electric shift 08 Rancher.

The suspension is so plush compared to my Rancher, it would be interesting to compare with a Honda SXS.

I just bought and installed a 66" KFI Pro Poly snow plow, it was easy and painless.

WP 20210820 003

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!