Wanting deep sound

D

DAXTALONX

Apr 29, 2020
Evansville, in
Ownership

1. Talon X
If the few selections out there what is the lowest tone and best exhaust? I’ve thought about Gibson, HMF and EVO U. The EVO I think sounds the best but I don’t know what I think about the duals sideways. Gibson looks the best but sounds meh compared to the others I think. HMF May be somewhere in the middle but I’m not sure...any advice...

Reactions: Isaiah
MFG

MFG

Mar 14, 2019
East Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I have the EVO, sounds deep and not overbearingly loud.
IMG 5798

Reactions: Isaiah
D

DAXTALONX

Apr 29, 2020
Evansville, in
Ownership

1. Talon X
Those are super popular it seems! There’s another EVO I was looking at by Big Gun that I think sounds the best but I’m not so sure about the doube pipes just sideways one on top another.
F4516770 5F04 4601 B72F E85E22203EE8

NFA_Fun

NFA_Fun

Aug 22, 2017
Pinetop, Arizona
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Darn phone and fat fingers

Where did you find your license plate frame? Clean and simple...looks good

MFG

MFG

Mar 14, 2019
East Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Darn phone and fat fingers

Where did you find your license plate frame? Clean and simple...looks good
Amazon. they are made out of rubber so id does not vibrate. I have them on my motorcycles as well.

Reactions: NFA_Fun

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!