kenmo

kenmo

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2016
mayfield, ky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3
Thinking about buying side mirrors for my p500. Any suggestions or comments?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

I've been real happy with these, about $40.00

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
they kinda look like koplins. I have koplins on my 700, they are an excellent budget friendly side mirror.

Reactions: Montecresto
J

Jshell3

Koplins too. They are very good. They stay where you put them, and don't vibrate when you drive. Break away / fold in easily on trails. I doubt they would ever break under normal conditions.

Last edited by a moderator:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I've been looking at the ATV Tek Clearview MIR1. Cost a little more but low profile clamps and supposed to be a relatively flat mirror. Convex works for the rear view mirror but when I'm plowing I already know what's 8' around me. I want a flat image of the corners of the machine
for backing into tight spots. My 2 cents.

Reactions: 100Acre
Longbrake500

Longbrake500

Aug 13, 2016
Anna Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I went with the Honda mirrors they work great but they were a little price compared to others.

Gem99Ultra

Gem99Ultra

Dec 29, 2015
Warm Springs, GA
Koplins too. They are very good. They stay where you put them, and don't vibrate when you drive. Break away / fold in easily on trails. I doubt they would ever break under normal conditions.
View attachment 21577

I'm inspired :) Just bought a pair of Koplins. Perfect fit, super easy to mount. I think they're going to be the cat's meow for me. Thanks for the lead.

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
I've been looking at the ATV Tek Clearview MIR1. Cost a little more but low profile clamps and supposed to be a relatively flat mirror. Convex works for the rear view mirror but when I'm plowing I already know what's 8' around me. I want a flat image of the corners of the machine
for backing into tight spots. My 2 cents.
I've got one of those on the drivers side - I like it. They fold in if you hit a branch and click back into position.
keep in mind - these are usually priced per mirror but the kolpins are per package of 2 mirrors.
I'll probably order another atv tek for passenger side.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I've got one of those on the drivers side - I like it. They fold in if you hit a branch and click back into position.
keep in mind - these are usually priced per mirror but the kolpins are per package of 2 mirrors.
I'll probably order another atv tek for passenger side.

Yeah I know, pricey.

J

Jshell3

I'm inspired :) Just bought a pair of Koplins. Perfect fit, super easy to mount. I think they're going to be the cat's meow for me. Thanks for the lead.
I've grown to rely on my mirrors, more than I ever thought I would.
Post pics, please!

Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
I also have the kolpin mirrors and like them a lot. The only problem I had with them was they were a bit loose on the roll bar where I wanted them, so I bought a bike tire tube for like 5 bucks and cut a few chunks out to wrap the roll bar and give me a nice tight fit that also won't move or get sticky like using electrical or duct tape..

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!