Warn Front Bumper with Axon Winch Lighting?

Ddoggy

Ddoggy

Supporting Member
Nov 9, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Talon R
Looking for insight as to what the Warn Bumper is set up for LED lighting? I prefer Rigid just because of past longevity and performance, but open to any suggestion. It’s on its way and want to be able to put the thing together in one complete shot. Thanks and will be reviewing previous threads. Kudos to those who put the time into this site👍

Reactions: Hondoman
Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking for insight as to what the Warn Bumper is set up for LED lighting? I prefer Rigid just because of past longevity and performance, but open to any suggestion. It’s on its way and want to be able to put the thing together in one complete shot. Thanks and will be reviewing previous threads. Kudos to those who put the time into this site👍
I just ordered the warn bumper. Did you find a solution for lighting?

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think the Talon Warn bumper has the same 6" slot as the Pioneer. I have a 6" Rough Country light in my Warn bumper

IMG 20200514 203745

Hondoman

Hondoman

Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You might want to check out my build thread and the posts about my Warn bumper upgrades
I saw what you did to close off the bottom, I'll definitely be doing something similar.

I was on the fence about this bumper, but caught it on amazon for $373.31 so I took a chance.

Reactions: ToddACimer
Ddoggy

Ddoggy

Supporting Member
Nov 9, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Talon R
I just ordered the warn bumper. Did you find a solution for lighting?

well...yes and no,..the 6” rough country seems to be a popular option...I went with a 6” Black Oak (🇺🇸❤️Vets) dual pattern single row..and yes I think it would have worked well. However, once I received the Warn bumper...I honestly did not like where the light location was...very low...and for as many rocky, ice berg situations I will find myself in...figure it would for sure be the first thing that smashes. I dunno...maybe the skid plate on the bumper is stronger than what I think....but I will most likely be welding in some stiffeners in that area for safe measure...I instead Will (obviously have not installed Bar or finished electrical on winch)mount my small bar in the grill area just below the hood latch rung...I feel like it will cast more usable light when winching there too...to fill the Warn supplied cut out and help keep Debris out...I plan on inserting this amber cover that came with the Black Oak led and putting a rock light behind it...if it smashes oh well..it looked good for a while.. and at least I didn’t loose the Bar 😂🤣😂

A96C429C 4DDB 4CF7 B9AC E357E1A9C45B 8D8DFC41 B431 4000 AD5C E337DFC0E1E6

Hondoman

Hondoman

Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks.

I have a 20" single row rc black series light bar, but to be honest I didnt use it much. I may just add some cube ditch lights instead....

What size shackles fit in the tabs, 3/4"?

Ddoggy

Ddoggy

Supporting Member
Nov 9, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Talon R
Cool cool, I have yet to install the Rigid reflect mirrors..that’s all I plan on for forward lighting..if I was going to do more I would replace the headlights before adding another Bar...planning on small cubes low and to the corners for reverse and a Keyed dome light...prob all I am going to do...1/2” shackles for the tabs 👍

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!