Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I'm the first to admit,"I need help".I know there are others here in the same boat.I suggest that we have a space in here that when one starts to "wander" and think of buying more stuff for their 500,there is place to turn to to get help.By "help",I mean folks in here could talk to them,explaining the fact that they don't really need it,can't afford it,or whatever.Wives and or girlfriends could sign on here,too.I'm sure that would go a long ways toward "helping" us with this addiction.We could even set up times where many people join in at once,you know,kind of a cyber intervention.This could be put into place when things get way out of hand,like trying to order tires,PS,and a locker within a week.Opioids are getting the headlines,but we have a problem,too.What yall think???

I would like to think of this entire forum as a "Support Group" no matter the machine or topic there are usually several people out of the 19k+ members who can make a positive contribution to most questions.

tincangob

tincangob

Nov 30, 2017
Central Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
There goes my blinking Christmas lights and 3 foot Easter Bunny for the roof too. My back-up camera and remote start have to removed from my Christmas list too. Take away a man's dreams and you might as well bury him. At least all my planning on how to get stuff delivered when my wife is away will be easier. What came in the box honey? Oh nothing - just stuff to repair the lawn mower. Right!

Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
There goes my blinking Christmas lights and 3 foot Easter Bunny for the roof too. My back-up camera and remote start have to removed from my Christmas list too. Take away a man's dreams and you might as well bury him. At least all my planning on how to get stuff delivered when my wife is away will be easier. What came in the box honey? Oh nothing - just stuff to repair the lawn mower. Right!
Is that not why we have UPS drop boxes for? So the wife want know what your getting.

Reactions: rtn001 and Mudwing
nctrailboss

nctrailboss

Supporting Member
Jun 30, 2018
north carolina
Ownership

1. 500
I'm in deep.I went to the shady part of town today during my lunch break looking for "stuff" to feed my addiction.Saw 2 sketchy dudes standing on the corner,so I stopped and asked if they "had anything".One of them pulled out a 3" square LED light,I quickly paid him and sped off,looking in the mirror the whole time.It's going to be a rear light.It got me through the afternoon.

Dealer

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
One way of supporting fellow members is by buying their old sh**!
Got a mess of stuff I could get rid of, factory seats, console, Honda rear net, front bumper, factory skids, factory shocks, factory muffler, Boss amp and speakers, bunch of tires will soon be coming down the pike too. Other stuff that I'm probably forgetting about right now.

Reactions: rtn001
S

Splorin

Oct 14, 2018
Maine
Ownership

1. 500
You 'could' get rid of.... the symptom of 'I made need that' afflicts most but we pretty much never do.

Reactions: rtn001
advertisement
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
One way of supporting fellow members is by buying their old sh**!
Got a mess of stuff I could get rid of, factory seats, console, Honda rear net, front bumper, factory skids, factory shocks, factory muffler, Boss amp and speakers, bunch of tires will soon be coming down the pike too. Other stuff that I'm probably forgetting about right now.
PM or TXT me a list if what you got :D

Reactions: rtn001 and trigger
RSMark5

RSMark5

May 10, 2019
NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
So my P500 is out getting a gear reduction, because the tires I got were too much. But I still want more. What good are huge tires and a gear reduction without a Torq locker? I need a locker, right guys? If I already get the front diff out, huge tires a gear reduction and if I have a locker I might as well have power steering too...

Wait what was this thread about?

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
So my P500 is out getting a gear reduction, because the tires I got were too much. But I still want more. What good are huge tires and a gear reduction without a Torq locker? I need a locker, right guys? If I already get the front diff out, huge tires a gear reduction and if I have a locker I might as well have power steering too...

but the front diff is already out. axle upgrades so you dont pop one the first time you use the locker and turn sharp.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: rtn001 and RSMark5
nctrailboss

nctrailboss

Supporting Member
Jun 30, 2018
north carolina
Ownership

1. 500

I'm here for ya brother,I'm trying to quit as well.

Reactions: rtn001 and RSMark5
rtn001

rtn001

May 23, 2018
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 500
A support group? I don't think so. I'm having to much fun finding ways to justify the things I think I need to the wife. So far I am 100%. Support group? Noooooooooo! Yep. I have to go through her. She does the books.

nctrailboss

nctrailboss

Supporting Member
Jun 30, 2018
north carolina
Ownership

1. 500
A support group? I don't think so. I'm having to much fun finding ways to justify the things I think I need to the wife. So far I am 100%. Support group? Noooooooooo! Yep. I have to go through her. She does the books.
Ever seen those intervention shows on TV??The person that the intervention is set up for,always say "Nooooooooo",too,but everyone else in the room knows that person has a problem............LoL.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!