P500 We need a "support" thread....

nctrailboss

nctrailboss

Supporting Member
Jun 30, 2018
north carolina
Ownership

1. 500
I'm the first to admit,"I need help".I know there are others here in the same boat.I suggest that we have a space in here that when one starts to "wander" and think of buying more stuff for their 500,there is place to turn to to get help.By "help",I mean folks in here could talk to them,explaining the fact that they don't really need it,can't afford it,or whatever.Wives and or girlfriends could sign on here,too.I'm sure that would go a long ways toward "helping" us with this addiction.We could even set up times where many people join in at once,you know,kind of a cyber intervention.This could be put into place when things get way out of hand,like trying to order tires,PS,and a locker within a week.Opioids are getting the headlines,but we have a problem,too.What yall think???

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
reminds me of a post i seen the other day.

I'm posting this with a heavy heart..

As much as I love jeeps, trucks, mudding, and fishing everything that comes with it, it is taking up too much of my time. I am struggling to keep up with the everyday basics of looking after a family, cleaning and cooking and maintaining my home, so something has to give. I will be getting rid of my collection.

Below is a list of what's available. Serious inquiries only, and please don't insult me with low offers.

Thanks for reading and understanding...

1. Dustpan and broom
2. Sponges
3. Toilet spray
4. Mop and bucket
5. Window cleaner
6. Vacuum
7. Dishwashing liquid
8. Laundry detergent
9. Fabric softener
10. Laundry baskets
11. Toilet brush
12. Cleaning sprays

Serious inquiries only

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Upload 2019 12 8 14 40 37

advertisement
Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
well
im running out of things to add on front lights rear lights. dome lights. portals 2 different lifts. rims tires. radio. 4 speakers. rock lights. winch on front and about to be on back as well.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
well
im running out of things to add on front lights rear lights. dome lights. portals 2 different lifts. rims tires. radio. 4 speakers. rock lights. winch on front and about to be on back as well.

2-way radio, spare tire and mount, lighted whips, rock lights, windshield, gun mount, chainsaw mount. You're not even close to being done.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
i have 102" whip all i have to do is mount the cb back in. not putting light whips on 700-4. gun sits in the bike like it does in my truck pointed down or on my hip. chainsaw just rides in the back with my hatchet axe and snatchblock strap and jumper cables.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
i have 102" whip all i have to do is mount the cb back in. not putting light whips on 700-4. gun sits in the bike like it does in my truck pointed down or on my hip. chainsaw just rides in the back with my hatchet axe and snatchblock strap and jumper cables.

Well then you are closer than I thought.:)

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!