Weekend at Ride Royal Blue 3-18-18 - Takeover Scouting!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Spent a short notice weekend at Ride Royal Blue scouting some trails for the takeover. I have a few videos to post once I get them all processed. Will take a few days.

First one is the main trail from the campground - Trail 27, but at night!

Sorry for the choppy sound. Something I have to work on.

Last edited:
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Spent a short notice weekend at Ride Royal Blue scouting some trails for the takeover. I have a few videos to post once I get them all processed. Will take a few days.

First one is the main trail from the campground - Trail 27, but at night!

Sorry for the choppy sound. Something I have to work on.

What camera are you using? The cutting out is just the wind blowing over the microphone. Might need some kind of case or something on the camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
What camera are you using? The cutting out is just the wind blowing over the microphone. Might need some kind of case or something on the camera.
Yep. I don't remember if I had a microphone plugged in for this one or not.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!