P500 Well...made some mud flaps and fender flares

P

pastorbmp

Dec 13, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 500
I'm not a master craftsman, by any stretch of the imagination - but, I thought they turned out ok.

DSC06397 DSC06398 DSC06399 DSC06396

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Not to shabby
Nice work

Reactions: pastorbmp
P

pastorbmp

Dec 13, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 500
Very nice design! They look factory!
Thanks!
Nice job ! What kind of material did you use?

I used a roll of .070" plastic I bought from Jegs. Also, some "plastic rivets", a heat gun to work with the plastic, and I bought a $30 metal bender at Harbor Freight to make bends in the plastic. Worked well. I ended up having about $60 in them (Including the metal bender - $30 in material).

N8theGR8

N8theGR8

Oct 3, 2019
Central Texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks!

I used a roll of .070" plastic I bought from Jegs. Also, some "plastic rivets", a heat gun to work with the plastic, and I bought a $30 metal bender at Harbor Freight to make bends in the plastic. Worked well. I ended up having about $60 in them (Including the metal bender - $30 in material).

My dad has used plastic feed barrels for his flares. Should be free for anyone willing to go out and talk with cattle farmers, they usually have a million of them.

Nice work on the flares btw.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!