Welp... I did a thang!

J

JTW

I think I’m going to do something like that, that’s detachable off the L track on the wall. Here are a couple things I’ve found in my searches I’m considering.
2F395FAB D55C 4311 9239 FD9097AD7070
38F95D79 21A2 494C BB91 7894968B0C93
D8F30121 FE3A 4F9B BFC9 20866D4CF550

J

JTW

Oh.. and the most important addition of all isn’t a physical thing that's been added to the trailer but rather a title or badge of honor it’s earned. Wife got the 6 week post baby check up yesterday and the all clear was given for activities!!!! Trailer got christened last night... it’s now officially a ...........

SHAG’n WAGON!!!

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh.. and the most important addition of all isn’t a physical thing that's been added to the trailer but rather a title or badge of honor it’s earned. Wife got the 6 week post baby check up yesterday and the all clear was given for activities!!!! Trailer got christened last night... it’s now officially a ...........

SHAG’n WAGON!!!
WooHoo!

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We had an aluminum shelf in ours similar to this with a set of mounts mounted outside for use when cooking and or eating. Folds down inside out of the way for traveling.
IMG 2049

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

SHAG’n WAGON!!!
Be careful or you'll get yourself some Irish twins.

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500

SHAG’n WAGON!!!
Hang on just a minute @JTW didn't I see a picture you posted of a couple of Hammocks you had in the trailer, If so how did that work out for you?

Reactions: JTW and BWAF
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member

SHAG’n WAGON!!!
Pics or it didn’t happen!

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3

SHAG’n WAGON!!!
Bless her heart

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

J

JTW

Had another thought and some alumabond laying around, so I put it on the tongue and ordered a couple more sticks of L Track to go down the sides for securing gas cans or a generator.
541186CA 5CD0 4484 B011 EB8E7565B490

J

JTW

Anybody know what this connection is called? I originally thought it was just a coax end but I’ve come to find it’s not the typical coax connection I’m familiar with.
E6A1F924 9C90 45FB BB70 A9A758DD07D1
239D9683 AC0E 4CB7 B42D DB9729C3855A

Reactions: BWAF
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand

SHAG’n WAGON!!!
pics or it didn't happen.

no wait...............never mind

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!