P1000 Welp... It's Stuck! Post Your Stuck Pics Here!

F

fsk1290

Oct 30, 2020
Grant, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just like a band-aid, rip it!!! 😂😂

You ever been to the compound?

I just got my snorkel and winch installed last week. I have not done any real trail riding yet. But I will soon.

I've heard the compound can get crazy on the weekends so I'll probably avoid it. But I can take a day off work to go check it out during the week some time.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I just got my snorkel and winch installed last week. I have not done any real trail riding yet. But I will soon.

I've heard the compound can get crazy on the weekends so I'll probably avoid it. But I can take a day off work to go check it out during the week some time.
That's a good start!
Yeah it can get pretty packed, but you don't really notice it once you hit some trails. Mainly dirt bikes and quads, and they tend to stay off to a different area then the bigger/muddy(errrr) trails. I try n go up there about once a month or so. Let me know if you want to go anytime, my buddy and I usually ride together out there. Its nice to have at least 1 more machine, less chance of being STUCK BAD 👍

F

fsk1290

Oct 30, 2020
Grant, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's a good start!
Yeah it can get pretty packed, but you don't really notice it once you hit some trails. Mainly dirt bikes and quads, and they tend to stay off to a different area then the bigger/muddy(errrr) trails. I try n go up there about once a month or so. Let me know if you want to go anytime, my buddy and I usually ride together out there. Its nice to have at least 1 more machine, less chance of being STUCK BAD 👍

I see that you live in way south FL....... why do you come all the way up here ?? Nothing around you???

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I see that you live in way south FL....... why do you come all the way up here ?? Nothing around you???
Yeah I got some trails in my neck of the woods.....but I like riding different spots. Don't mind driving a bit to ride else where. I've made the almost 30hr round trip to RRB Tennessee twice this year already. As they say.....variety is the spice of life.....or somt'n like that 😆

F

fsk1290

Oct 30, 2020
Grant, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah I got some trails in my neck of the woods.....but I like riding different spots. Don't mind driving a bit to ride else where. I've made the almost 30hr round trip to RRB Tennessee twice this year already. As they say.....variety is the spice of life.....or somt'n like that 😆

I gotcha. When I get back from my Bahamas trip Nov 20 - 29 I'll look you up and plan a trip to the Compound.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!