went to Ashland atv resort

C

coker23346

May 27, 2013
we went to Ashland atv resort with my 700-4. went thru places that a rzr 800 got stuck. pulled the hills with 3 people on board.that is at hatfields McCoy trails and we went on 3 trails from base. great gas mileage and pulled like a mule. it doesn't back down or give up. we have the glass windshield , hard top and rear panel. was nice on the cold mornings. the others got all muddy and we stayed clean enough to go to church..lol

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Coker,
Glad to here you had a great time. I'd say Ashland area is about one of the best places to go riding. You can ride for days on 3 different trail systems from that resort. I went a few weeks back and had a blast. We tackled some major hills on the local trails. I was very impressed.

Well, I'm glad you like your Pioneer. Look forward to hearing more from you in time.
Thanks for posting.

PS - I split your topic as it did not relate to the one it was posted in. Thanks.

O

Oregondunes89

Oct 17, 2013
Awesome! Where is Ashland atv resort?

greenatv

greenatv

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oregondunes89 said:
Awesome! Where is Ashland atv resort?
It's on the hatfield trails in WV.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!