West Coast Takeover

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
20180419 083656
20180419 083721

Loaded up, getting ready to hit the road to meet @CumminsPusher In Saint Maries Idaho!

So far we have 2 pioneers and 1 wolverine committed for the event. Modest beginnings I know, but we are going to have a great time and post lots of pics!

Stay tuned!;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
View attachment 72601 View attachment 72602

Loaded up, getting ready to hit the road to meet @CumminsPusher In Saint Maries Idaho!

So far we have 2 pioneers and 1 wolverine committed for the event. Modest beginnings I know, but we are going to have a great time and post lots of pics!

Stay tuned!;)
Ya small event this time around. It’s not how many people though, it’s the quality of people and one guy that’s coming has quality:)
There were a bunch of people though that had prior obligations and not everyone can weather this time of year.
Only 3 sxs’s coming but our group always had fun with 1 or even none so we’re going to have a kick ass time. Just good ol boys making some noise. Last count was 17 people and 9 machines. @Tigermark
See ya soon!

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I’m coming!!!
Sorry buddy the roller coaster went to hell and apparently I was on it! Everything good now. Half way. 3 Honda’s and a Yami on board, Polaris at home in middle of the driveway in case it catches fire.
Fueled up, Coors on ice and ready for the dirt road beer with ya. Beautiful weather not a cloud in the sky, welcome to Idaho.
C25F4141 C579 4C65 BBDA CEC6AEBB6D88

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m coming!!!
Sorry buddy the roller coaster went to hell and apparently I was on it! Everything good now. Half way. 3 Honda’s and a Yami on board, Polaris at home in middle of the driveway in case it catches fire.
Fueled up, Coors on ice and ready for the dirt road beer with ya. Beautiful weather not a cloud in the sky, welcome to Idaho.
View attachment 72656
You guys have a good time .Be safe !!

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Why aren't you here???????
I have work deadlines that aren’t flexible which wouldn’t allow me to attend! I was honestly thinking about showing up out of the blue. Hope to get out and let the BEAST run a bit this weekend as we are experiencing spring melt! I’m going to drop the Hammer and close my eyes as I am running trails and imagine I am there with you guys at the Westcoast Takeover :cool:

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!