P1000 What an awesome group of pioneer enthusiasts and real world engineers I have found here!

Ericseabaugh

Ericseabaugh

Lifetime Member
Jun 17, 2022
South Central Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Glad you got it sorted out.
I noticed it as well. Looked "off" but didn't comment on it.

I will comment on this though.....
If you have had the machine 14000 miles, you may not need the expense of a second battery and everything that goes along with it.
You may be right on that, because I have never had an issue with voltage (heck we're still on the original battery) but I definitely like the idea of having all my accessories on their own auxiliary battery. It's truly an amazing machine for us and it's even more amazing how much I have learned about it with this club in the last week!

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What I love is that he's gone all these miles wihout needing much, now he signs up here and the wallet is opening up. 😂🤣😂

Don't worry Eric, being around here has that effect on everyone.

Ericseabaugh

Ericseabaugh

Lifetime Member
Jun 17, 2022
South Central Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What I love is that he's gone all these miles wihout needing much, now he signs up here and the wallet is opening up. 😂🤣😂

Don't worry Eric, being around here has that effect on everyone.
Lol! The Honda just let's itself in while this semi truck and trailer holds the wallet open!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The fastest way to becoming a millionaire is starting out a billionaire and then asking the forum what you need to improve your SxS. We are experts at helping others spend their money. 😂🤣

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!