P1000m5 What did you add to/do with your Pioneer 1000 5 today?

P

PDogRex

Supporting Member
Apr 19, 2022
Central MT.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Last week and again this week have been helping plow snow from the local high school football field.
Last week was semi-finals and this week is the State Championship game.
Really happy with the P1K5 has worked great. We had 2 different storms last week to clear the field, 10” total.
This week we have already cleared 10” and expecting a few more days of snow. Just trying to stay ahead of the snowfall. I’m sure we will plow a few more times.
Saturday game is supposed to be PCloudy and 32!☀️
Go Fergus Golden Eagles!🏈🇺🇸

3936ABFD A2D8 4402 851F FA13967D8E25 399B4110 5B46 4F7D 8327 34734C0DB426

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
I scored a new but used 6’ KFI plow for my Pioneer this week from a neighbor. Super excited to push some snow this year. This replaced my old 05 Rincon which pushed snow for many years.
View attachment 363218

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nice score on the blade also nice-looking buggy, no offence but you can have the snow :)

D

Drose807

Sep 7, 2022
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
nice score on the blade also nice-looking buggy, no offence but you can have the snow :)

Thank you! Luckily it was not enough for me to worry about putting the plow back on! I’m still planning a few more rides soon and plan to grab my dads Talon wheels and tires to try on the pioneer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gatorguy

gatorguy

May 15, 2015
Florida
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Got my rear cage removed and added the 3 seater roof. No trimming required! I’m not using the rear seats as this is a work vehicle on the ranch. I’ll throw the cage back on if we have kids one day.
B56C02B0 9702 4DF2 881A 0CC34D6F96DB

advertisement
JMynes

JMynes

Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2021
Augusta, Maine
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Okay, I’ve had this machine for 10 months. Finally took it out on a trail last Sunday. Splashed through a couple of minor wet spots and heard some rubbing on a couple of rocks. This just confirmed that I need a ’real’ skid plate. So lo and behold SuperATV puts a deep discount on it and one showed up at my house Saturday.
I started installing it this afternoon. Awww, look at that mud! It was clean up until last week.
Now I know all you guys like to flip them up on their side, or hoist the nose in the air to make installation easy, but not everybody is blessed with a 12 foot ceiling in their garage. I had to settle for 6x6 blocks under the wheels.
So there I was, on my back, holding pieces of skid plate up, drilling holes, driving screws, getting mud and chips in my collar and up my sleeves, in my hair, all while trying to see things that are closer than my old eyes can focus on.
One handy feature of the SuperATV skid plate is that it’s packaged inside a two piece cardboard creeper. Of course, you guys with the high garages wouldn’t know how convenient that feature is.
I got about to 70% complete and called it good for today. Planning to finish it up tomorrow, might even get a few hours of hunting in after. It’s muzzleloader season and I still have one more tag to fill.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!