P1000m5 What did you add to/do with your Pioneer 1000 5 today?

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
all are 14x7 5+2 non beadlock.they are the cheapest ones i could get that still look ok.they will undoubtedly be trashed within 2 years so really spendy rims on it are pointless,but i can repaint them.i have a set of 28x10 traxion Alphas hidden in the shop to mount on them this coming spring.

View attachment 297534
I bought exactly the same tires and rims through Revco on sale right now. Will be here next week.

Reactions: rickoshea
Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
as soon as they have them back in stock.now waiting for the email,then they will be ordered.i was waiting for the email that the black lug nuts and valve stems were in stock and got them ordered yesterday
I ordered my 1inch spacers from Fort Nine. In stock.

bmcote

bmcote

Supporting Member
Mar 4, 2021
Colchester, CT
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Added some decorations to the trick-or-treat-mobile. I think I'll keep these on year-round!

Skulls

R

rickoshea

winched out 40' of docks today and left 40' in.water level is crazy low and the poor thing really had a workout.if i didn't have the pioneer i'd have to pay to have all my docks craned onto a flatbed and dropped in my front yard after i unhooked them all and floated them down to the community access launch.fingers crossed my cement block dock anchors survive the spring thaw and i don't have to reset all of them.half of them are poking above the water.i ran a steel cable through all the chains and attached them to a tree.they may shift but at least they won't disappear down the lake stuck in an ice flow.

B

BTA1000-5

May 2, 2021
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!