P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

Lilred500

Lilred500

Keep it on the rubber side
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2019
Wv
Ownership

1. 500
I branded her today. Best forum on the planet!!!!

4DBC6401 3199 41BE 86EE 5934018F90CC

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Did valve adjustment, oil change, and filter clean. Also hit the nerfs with some paint and pried my gas tank skid back down, so the filler sits in the middle again.
Noticed I have split a small corner of the skidplate....wonder when all this happened? Also noticed one of my tag lights has a broken wire.

Also shot some video for a troubleshooting vid, but just don't like the way it turned out.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Did valve adjustment, oil change, and filter clean. Also hit the nerfs with some paint and pried my gas tank skid back down, so the filler sits in the middle again.
Noticed I have split a small corner of the skidplate....wonder when all this happened? Also noticed one of my tag lights has a broken wire.

Also shot some video for a troubleshooting vid, but just don't like the way it turned out.

And, how were the valves?

Reactions: DG Rider and rtn001
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
And, how were the valves?
A touch loose, but I only do them every other oil change now, and last time they were done I had the whole rocker arm/valve cover/pushrod assembly off with new gaskets, so I probably should have checked them last oil change, but was just too damn sorry to do so.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!