BOX1

P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

MI-Trailblazer

MI-Trailblazer

Apr 4, 2019
Parma, MI
Ownership

1. 500
Guess what time it is at my place?

Hayfield 5 30 23

Out checking the dry-ness for if ready to bail.

KyGal83

KyGal83

Duchess Sheldon, Daisy, KGB, Natasha, SNS
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Spent couple hours cleaning the TakeOver Fun off my buggy… it was depressing watching the layers go.
Ready for next year already.
IMG 1372
Image000000

Last edited:
The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
So something spooky has been eating away at me lately that I haven't told anyone. I know I can tell you guys though and it won't go any further so here it is... Strange things have been happening since I won those gold nerfs from the hick on the mtn. There's been sightings of a driverless machine that looks just like mine hovering in thin air, riding on roof tops, crashed in the creek, even had the cops show up at my door one night claiming that, according to the registration tag, my machine was spotted fully engulfed in flames chasing down protesters. I joked and said it was probably a Popo, lol, he didn't find that funny at all and wanted to see my machine. I opened the garage door and there it sat looking like it always does and proving it couldn't have been mine.
But then, I recently took it down to TN to ride with some good friends. Before the ride I took the spare off the back to help with the high COG. Odd things started happening after that. The wife didn't feel well riding in it, said her equilibrium was messed up. I just attributed it to the smack to the head I gave her that morning for burning the bacon but then the machine started overheating and puking antifreeze all over. This is going to sound crazy but I got the sense that it was pissed off. I limped it back to the campground and figured I'd deal with it later.
After getting it back home it was a sad sight to see. Filthy, antifreeze all over under the hood and on the skids, dents and dings in the wheels from the rocks and some of the graphics were peeling off. Didn't know where to start really but decided I'd put the spare back on to get it out of the way. After bolting it back on I actually said out loud "there, are you happy now"? I could have sworn I heard a sigh come out of that machine, almost like it was talking to me. For whatever reason I stepped back and said "okay then, show me". Believe it or not and right before my eyes the antifreeze dried up, dirt disappeared like a foggy windshield with the defroster on, curls in the graphics straightened out and I couldn't see the dings in the wheels anymore. It looked like nothing had ever happened.
So with the free time I had I jumped inside, kicked back and turned on the stereo. For some reason the only station I could pick up though was an oldies playing Good Golly Miss Molly. So I cranked that sh!t. 😏

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
So something spooky has been eating away at me lately that I haven't told anyone. I know I can tell you guys though and it won't go any further so here it is... Strange things have been happening since I won those gold nerfs from the hick on the mtn. There's been sightings of a driverless machine that looks just like mine hovering in thin air, riding on roof tops, crashed in the creek, even had the cops show up at my door one night claiming that, according to the registration tag, my machine was spotted fully engulfed in flames chasing down protesters. I joked and said it was probably a Popo, lol, he didn't find that funny at all and wanted to see my machine. I opened the garage door and there it sat looking like it always does and proving it couldn't have been mine.
But then, I recently took it down to TN to ride with some good friends. Before the ride I took the spare off the back to help with the high COG. Odd things started happening after that. The wife didn't feel well riding in it, said her equilibrium was messed up. I just attributed it to the smack to the head I gave her that morning for burning the bacon but then the machine started overheating and puking antifreeze all over. This is going to sound crazy but I got the sense that it was pissed off. I limped it back to the campground and figured I'd deal with it later.
After getting it back home it was a sad sight to see. Filthy, antifreeze all over under the hood and on the skids, dents and dings in the wheels from the rocks and some of the graphics were peeling off. Didn't know where to start really but decided I'd put the spare back on to get it out of the way. After bolting it back on I actually said out loud "there, are you happy now"? I could have sworn I heard a sigh come out of that machine, almost like it was talking to me. For whatever reason I stepped back and said "okay then, show me". Believe it or not and right before my eyes the antifreeze dried up, dirt disappeared like a foggy windshield with the defroster on, curls in the graphics straightened out and I couldn't see the dings in the wheels anymore. It looked like nothing had ever happened.
So with the free time I had I jumped inside, kicked back and turned on the stereo. For some reason the only station I could pick up though was an oldies playing Good Golly Miss Molly. So I cranked that sh!t. 😏
Doesn't sound strange to me at all

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Has your wife been rolling your cigs?

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
So something spooky has been eating away at me lately that I haven't told anyone.

BS man, BS . . .
Trigger is getting "Older" must of had a bad day.
Sat in his favorite chair
Took a pain pill had a beer ( went on a Trip & Seen things ) never left the chair.

It is not the Honda that's pissed.
His Boby is telling his Brain ( Stop punishing me ) or I'm going to make you PAY.

KyGal83

KyGal83

Duchess Sheldon, Daisy, KGB, Natasha, SNS
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Trigger is getting "Older" must of had a bad day.
Sat in his favorite chair
Took a pain pill had a beer ( went on a Trip & Seen things ) never left the chair.

It is not the Honda that's pissed.
His Boby is telling his Brain ( Stop punishing me ) or I'm going to make you PAY.
Not true! It really happened.. I witnessed it. 🙂

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!