BOX1

What did you do to/with your Talon today?

M

mmjsport

Apr 23, 2021
California
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I saw a thread of a guy asking about aftermarket axles on his 23 R. I tried to reply to the post but it got deleted I guess. But if you read this I had a similar issue with my 23R4 and the axle breaking.

I ended up breaking an axle a month ago or so on my 23R4. Slow speed crawling and it snapped from inside of the rear assembly. The dealer had to take the other side axle off to remove the broken side by pushing it out from inside the rear assembly. Dealer said they had never seen that before and have never had issues with Honda axles in the past. They all thought it could have been a manufacturing defect. They sent the picture to Honda and they covered it under warranty. Might help asking your dealer to submit a claim.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!