P1000m5 What did you do with your Pioneer 1000 today?

BrophyCreek

BrophyCreek

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 8, 2016
New Richmond, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tapping Trees today!
20200229 134740
3070db776f7468856b80a1bc0f346292

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Meh...not so much. Did spend some quality time with my 11 year old daughter.

The heavy snow cover on the lakes is starting to take its toll I think.

Not many weeks of ice fishing left.
That’s what really counts is the quality time spent and memories made. You’re probably right on the heavy snow. That’s one heck of a trailer you made for it though buddy!

advertisement
Tundra20

Tundra20

Supporting Member
Oct 14, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I rotated my tires. Backs were starting to wear a bit. I have been impressed with the 15" Forcum tires.

Not familiar with those but these satv intimidators r really good hardly ever need 4wd but boy they will make a garden real quick in the frt yard lol but ive wondered about roataing them in near future but dont seem to show much wear

r those u got directional? Just a simple front to back is probably good thing to do regardless

Last edited:
russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Not familiar with those but these satv intimidators r really good hardly ever need 4wd but boy they will make a garden real quick in the frt yard lol but ive wondered about roataing them in near future but dont seem to show much wear

r those u got directional? Just a simple front to back is probably good thing to do regardless

No, they are 15" light truck tires. The rears should always wear faster than the fronts, when properly aligned, due to the rears being the drive tires.

R

rickoshea

going to look at a brand new honda oem hardcoat 2 piece flip up windshield i found on facebook marketplace for $250. it retails up here for $1000 after tax.even if it's scratched ,it's coming home with me.it will be my fair weather windshield and the 1 piece hardcoat with the manual wiper on it right now is going to be my snow windshield.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!