Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got my windshield put on tonight. It wasn't too bad, but definitely not something you want to be trying to get put on real quick before a ride.

Mine had several lines across it that looked like rub marks. Seems like they were on every outside bend so I'm guessing something from the mfg process. They weren't bad enough to take away from its primary purpose but they did bug me. I took a flat razor blade and scraped most of it off then cleaned the rest off with a wet rag. Looks 10x better in person now more like glass instead of rubbed plastic.

View attachment 31827
Mine showed up today probably tackle it Sunday!

J

JTW

Mine showed up today probably tackle it Sunday!
Make sure the black plastic L pieces the gas strut bolts to are offset.. otherwise your windshield won't close. Note that the holes in them are not the same when you go to mount them on the windshield.

Reactions: Plumber32
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Make sure the black plastic L pieces the gas strut bolts to are offset.. otherwise your windshield won't close. Note that the holes in them are not the same when you go to mount them on the windshield.
10-4

W

wataboy

Dec 22, 2016
SoGA
Ownership

1. 700-4
This is a day late but I did some tree pruning from the lofty heights of the tilt bed. Getting in & out of it enough times will let you know you're past 40.

IMG 0808

Ridgeb56

Ridgeb56

Jan 24, 2017
Florida
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just put on STI Roctane XS Tires 28x10-14 on STI HD7 Smoke Wheels H700 on my P700. I was surprised they fit with the stock suspension. Fox Shocks Podium QS3's arrive next week. Looking forward to NOT planting the front end into the ground over a molehill.

Reactions: Tflynn
MattSadler

MattSadler

Feb 17, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 700-4
Put 4 led strips on pioneer. My daughter loved them. Tied all 4 into the same toggle swtch. I see alot of people rideing with led whips. They look neat but i would have to tie them down to get into the pioneer receptical ( garage ) . Has anybody done anything cool with lights/leds. ( pics )

IMG 1034

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Put 4 led strips on pioneer. My daughter loved them. Tied all 4 into the same toggle swtch. I see alot of people rideing with led whips. They look neat but i would have to tie them down to get into the pioneer receptical ( garage ) . Has anybody done anything cool with lights/leds. ( pics )

View attachment 34872

Welcome to the forum, very nice looking ride you've got there!

J

JTW

View attachment 34872
Go check out @CumminsPushers buil thread! He's got more colored lights than a gay bar!!

MattSadler

MattSadler

Feb 17, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 700-4
It sucks too!! I mean 70 is nice and all but a little snow would have been fun! What part of ky are you in?
Yea, 70 in the afternoon and 20 in the morning, lol. Berea, ky

Reactions: JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!