what did you do with your pioneer today

Becht313

Becht313

Dec 31, 2016
New Hampshire
Ownership

1. 700-4
E5ba798e1aff10e2bb57f8bb85b4b579

Pushing 3' banks back to park the 5x10. P-4 Deluxe does not hesitate..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MattSadler

MattSadler

Feb 17, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 700-4
It was almost 70 this afternoon! After work the wife and i cruised around the farm and the road a bit; here are a couple vids of some good hills i got right beside the house
( one of which its almost beter to scoot down or roll rather then walk down ha,ha ) that the pioneer 700 powers up with no prob. Trying to get vid on

Reactions: Plumber32
MattSadler

MattSadler

Feb 17, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 700-4
It was almost 70 this afternoon! After work the wife and i cruised around the farm and the road a bit; here are a couple vids of some good hills i got right beside the house
( one of which its almost beter to scoot down or roll rather then walk down ha,ha ) that the pioneer 700 powers up with no prob. Trying to get vid on

IMG 1049

Reactions: Plumber32 and JTW
MattSadler

MattSadler

Feb 17, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 700-4
I put a new bumper on my 700; would really like some feedback.(?)

IMG 1077 IMG 1080

eastenn

eastenn

Dec 18, 2016
Bristol TN
www.fb.com
Ownership

1. 700-4
Looks like you have done alot with the 700 today. I'm sure you will love it. I also see a little bit of yellow spring showing under the fender. How have the shocks worked out??

At speed the can am shocks are smoother, but at slow speed I think they are sprung a little stiff. Overall worth it for the money I have in them considering they gave me the clearance needed for the tires. If I had $1,200 in them I would probably be looking for some answers.

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
At speed the can am shocks are smoother, but at slow speed I think they are sprung a little stiff. Overall worth it for the money I have in them considering they gave me the clearance needed for the tires. If I had $1,200 in them I would probably be looking for some answers.
That's good to hear. Enjoy them and the new p steering.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Pulled all four wheels and checked my brake pads... AOK then checked differentials for water they were also AOK. Then I turned my attention to putting my video camera in a different location, lower to the ground...

Reactions: Plumber32
eastenn

eastenn

Dec 18, 2016
Bristol TN
www.fb.com
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thats really neat. I havnt seen the need for it ; but of course its better to have. What all did u have to do to make it happen?

Well first step is sending about $600 to superatv lol. Wait till it comes in, realize they didn't send instructions with it. Get on their website and print off a set to find out they aren't very good. They say to remove the hood, fenders, dash and steering wheel. I took the fenders off once to paint them, there were 32 fasteners I had to remove or loosen to get them off.

So I tried doing the kit without taking all that loose and ended up only having to remove the hood. I probably spent 2 hours with it.

Basically, take hood off, take the mud guard out from under the hood. Remove both pieces of factory steering shaft. Put short satv shaft on at bottom, put motor above it, put long shaft from motor to the piece of factory steering stem up behind steering wheel. Run your wires and you're done.

MattSadler

MattSadler

Feb 17, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 700-4
Well first step is sending about $600 to superatv lol. Wait till it comes in, realize they didn't send instructions with it. Get on their website and print off a set to find out they aren't very good. They say to remove the hood, fenders, dash and steering wheel. I took the fenders off once to paint them, there were 32 fasteners I had to remove or loosen to get them off.

So I tried doing the kit without taking all that loose and ended up only having to remove the hood. I probably spent 2 hours with it.

Basically, take hood off, take the mud guard out from under the hood. Remove both pieces of factory steering shaft. Put short satv shaft on at bottom, put motor above it, put long shaft from motor to the piece of factory steering stem up behind steering wheel. Run your wires and you're done.
Holy crap, if its that simple( other then the $ ) it would be worth doing just for few acations that u really do need it! Awesome

Reactions: eastenn
eastenn

eastenn

Dec 18, 2016
Bristol TN
www.fb.com
Ownership

1. 700-4
IMG 0692 Anyone know where tf these go? Found 6 or 8 but didn't know this thing had that many holes

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Holy crap, if its that simple( other then the $ ) it would be worth doing just for few acations that u really do need it! Awesome
The power steering was probably the best mod i did to my 700. Dam near broke my thumbs at windrock

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!