what did you do with your pioneer today

MattSadler

MattSadler

Feb 17, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 700-4
Put new 27x9x12 tires on ( dirt tamers ) and went rideing with my girls to try them out. They hooked up really well and have a whole lotless rolling resistance. Much better than stock on paivment. We had a great time rideing.

IMG 1267 IMG 1284

Jediwrathchild

Jediwrathchild

Apr 24, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Finished up my dual battery setup and got the through-hood snorkel completed. Have a highlifter sitting in the box and wheels and tires coming soon! Also ordered stuff to redo my vent lines. I think the bellows are holding too much pressure in. Went to check the oil and a lot of air came out...

J

JTW

Finished up my dual battery setup and got the through-hood snorkel completed. Have a highlifter sitting in the box and wheels and tires coming soon! Also ordered stuff to redo my vent lines. I think the bellows are holding too much pressure in. Went to check the oil and a lot of air came out...
Yeah.. you need Tim ditch the bellows.. those that have used them had premature seal failure.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
ask @joeymt33 how well they worked out for him.

For 700 miles or so I had no issues at all but on a 95° day the rear diff blew a pinion seal. That's the only failure I had but I removed the bellow from the front diff and sub trans as well.

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."

Road Warrior

Road Warrior

Aug 12, 2013
Palestine, IL
Ownership

1. 700-2
No pictures to prove it but today I hauled rocks out of a farm field, sprayed 2,4 D on dandelions and clover at 3 different places I mow and hunted for deer antler sheds and mushrooms. No luck on sheds or mushrooms but had plenty of luck finding rocks in the field.

eastenn

eastenn

Dec 18, 2016
Bristol TN
www.fb.com
Ownership

1. 700-4
No pictures to prove it but today I hauled rocks out of a farm field, sprayed 2,4 D on dandelions and clover at 3 different places I mow and hunted for deer antler sheds and mushrooms. No luck on sheds or mushrooms but had plenty of luck finding rocks in the field.

Rode mine to the woods to look for mushrooms today too. No luck here either.

Reactions: Road Warrior
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Moved a bunch of dirt around yesterday, gonna drag a lawn roller around with it today.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!