Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I work for the Gov. I’m an analyst yep just an analyst. That’s all you need to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ever read "the like switch" ? Seems it may be up your alley....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: JTW
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I’ve got 15 yrs in the KY Army National Guard. 3 year traditional guard and 12 yrs active guard. 8 yrs to go and then I’ll get to do something I enjoy. Not sure what that is going to be yet though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for your service!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Downs807 and JTW
aprils_fool

aprils_fool

Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2017
Big Rapids, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What’s it for?
Totally depends on where you are located. Our discharge goes into the River. Some plants discharge goes to lagoons and in some cities out west they discharge through a main and it gets used to water lawns and golf courses.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
J

JTW

Totally depends on where you are located. Our discharge goes into the River. Some plants discharge goes to lagoons and in some cities out west they discharge through a main and it gets used to water lawns and golf courses.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
I don’t like it..

Reactions: Miss_Oak and sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!