Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I never quite understood the desire to be a gynecologist.
Yeah yeah, you would see lots and lots of stuff, but when was the last time your wife or gf went to gyn because they were feeling great down there?

Far too many sick vajayjays outweigh the healthy ones that show up for s***s and giggles.
I don’t like babies enough to spend my life delivering them. I have made it almost 40 years in life without having to change a diaper, and i hope to continue that streak!

GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
Yeah yeah, you would see lots and lots of stuff, but when was the last time your wife or gf went to gyn because they were feeling great down there?

Far too many sick vajayjays outweigh the healthy ones that show up for s***s and giggles.
I don’t like babies enough to spend my life delivering them. I have made it almost 40 years in life without having to change a diaper, and i hope to continue that streak!

The last thing I would want be is a gynecologist!!!!
I just thought JT was trying to come off as being innocent pure minded boy, I had not read it that way LOL

Reactions: knuckledeep
J

JTW

Lmao!!

RyanOrange3

RyanOrange3

Oct 13, 2016
MN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Machinist-Cad/Cam Programmer 19years Minnesota
-want out! looking at getting my private pilots license...hmm
Thought I'd update this and say, I did it! Back in July I sold everything but my truck and pioneer(now in storage) and joined ATP-Flight School, Denver location. Currently pursuing a career in aviation as a Pilot, with goals of being a commercial airline pilot.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

jjau06

jjau06

Feb 22, 2014
Project Management for a Water, Sewer and Gas Utility and Excavating Contractor, wife just thinks I play with big sandbox toys.....go figure. Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

JTW

Thought I'd update this and say, I did it! Back in July I sold everything but my truck and pioneer(now in storage) and joined ATP-Flight School, Denver location. Currently pursuing a career in aviation as a Pilot, with goals of being a commercial airline pilot.

Good luck... join the military and get your hours that way. It’s a hard and expensive road doing it on your own!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Atta boy!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!