What do you do for a living 2.0?

Muleyhunter

Muleyhunter

Lifetime Member
Apr 19, 2018
Lake Kiowa, TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Retired from working oil fields. All aspects of upstream, drilling, production, and operations. Spent a lot of time in Alaska and N Africa. Alaska is where I owned my first Big Red 3 wheeler. The first year with a reverse. Lots of wild stories on that thing in the Alaska bush. Now I own a '17 1000-5 Deluxe and absolutely loving it. Bought it for my yearly Wyoming mule deer hunt. Got the 1000-5 mainly because of the seating, gotta have room for the 3 grandsons. Just gotta get that bilge fan installed so it stops burning their butt.

Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Recovering CPA, traded in the pencil a number of years ago to work in management at an EMC.

Reactions: JTW
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I work from home these days for an Auto Hauler (primarily new car/truck/suv delivery from manufacturer/port to dealership) in a cross over role between IT & Finance. I do some custom development, reporting, data integration and support related to the dispatch, maintenance and accounting software packages. Previously I did implementation of the Microsoft Dynamics GP accounting package all over the US and Canada.

Reactions: JTW
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is what $1,225 worth of bare root trees looks like when it's shipped across the country. I got the remaining order of 200 fruit and nut trees, shrubs and vines today and will be installing the orchard over the next several weeks. It's best to open the boxes immediately upon arrival and at least give them some air. It's also best to soak the roots at least 8 hours prior to potting or planting. I'll be soaking these overnight.
IMG 4557
IMG 4559
IMG 4560
IMG 4561

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
HVAC service tech. Also certified Generac generator tech. I’m an owner of a local Ann Arbor Mi HVAC company. 35 employees.

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
Cool.. is the mostly work by hand?

With the exception of the stencil making robot and laser engraver, we still do everything by hand. I love what I do. I get to design and create art in stone for a loving memorial for a family and all times to come!

Firemedic530

Firemedic530

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
West Jefferson, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My screen name tells it. I'm a full-time firefighter with a suburb of Columbus Ohio. Have been on this department 26 years and spent 21 of those as a paramedic as well.
I also helped my dad run and then took over an industrial pressure washer and steam cleaning supply and repair business. I now sell and service a Japanese made infra red portable heater called Val6. I also do R&D for them on new products.

I'm looking forward to joining a lot of you guys that are retired in about 6 years.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!