Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Surprisingly, There still seems to be a huge push for Pioneer 700's at alot of dealers. They get one in and already sold or sold within a few days. Seems you have a dealer has to be a PowerHouse dealer to keep one in stock. Not so much of a rush for the P500's.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
sxs2015 said:
What is the mark up on them??
No clue. I know dealers can undershoot MSRP by a couple hundred dollars if they want. And still make money. Otherwise they would not be in business.

bigc

bigc

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2013
the markup on atvs and sxs machines is around 50 to 60 % some dealers alittle more my best friend was a general manager at a large kawasaki dealership i bought a 2007 brute force in august of 2007 for 3940.00 they sell them to walk in customers for 6300.00

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!