BOX1

Dear Honda, please do the right thing with my new P500

gtistiffler

Oct 15, 2020
Panama City, FL
Ownership

Do not currently own
Honda,
Bought my new P500 a few weeks ago. After the first ride I discovered a weld on the frame MISSING! I don’t want a new frame on my brand new machine I paid cash for. I don’t want the weld fixed. A mistake in manufacturing and QA at your plant has caused me to not have my sxs for hunting season. I sold two Honda ATVs to buy my p500. Now I have nothing while my dealer is trying to work with you to figure this out. I want a new P500 properly and safely manufactured or a refund so I can buy another one. Myself or my kid could have been seriously hurt or worse if I hadn’t noticed this when I did.

Keith Stettler
Case # 11671241
59B68484-B6E4-41EC-A403-49CDB899D557.jpeg

Last edited:
box4
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!